The Competence Group serves to promote the cross-divisional transfer of know-how on current topics in online marketing. The aim is to exchange information on the possibilities of interactive media as a platform for marketing communication in order to support and supplement electronic commerce activities. The aim is to influence the political, social and legal framework conditions for individual topics. The trust in the possibilities of interactive media for individual customer communication is to be strengthened.
Current topics to be discussed include, among others, current topics:
- Customer Relationship Management and Customer Value Management
- Marketing in Social Communities
- Privacy law limits of targeting
- Acceptance of personalization tools
- Audiovisual communication tools on the web
- Entry of web, e-mail, messaging, RSS and Mobile