Want to know what makes the Internet industry tick?
Subscribe to eco’s dotmagazine newsletter
- and receive the compact newsletter usually twice a month, keeping you up-to-date on what’s going on in the industry and the latest news from the eco Association.
Subscribe to the new eco european newsletter
- published once a quarter, containing the latest developments on a political level in Berlin and Brussels, eco positions on new legislative initiatives, interviews, guidelines, and further insights from the eco Policy and Law team. The first edition will be coming out in July 2020.
- Understand the drivers of the digital economy
- See how the Internet is changing society and industry
- Find out how enterprises can handle digital transformation
- Read what the industry is doing to make the Internet safer and more secure
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends and studies
- Stay informed on European policy and regulations
- Get advice on doing business in Germany
Member Contributions to dotmagazine
Do you want a platform for your ideas at the largest Internet Association in Europe? If your company is a member of the eco Association, you have the opportunity to have your neutral, non-commercial articles published in dotmagazine. Articles should be on an Internet-related theme, and can include advice, solutions, qualified opinions, case studies, tips & tricks, trend forecasts, interviews with specialists, etc.
Show yourself and your company as a knowledge leader.
Ongoing calls for contributions, information on length and style, and conditions for contributing to dotmagazine can be found at: www.dotmagazine.online/issues/calls-for-contributions
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.