Want to know what makes the Internet industry tick?
Subscribe to eco’s dotmagazine newsletter
- and receive the compact newsletter usually twice a month, keeping you up-to-date on what’s going on in the industry and the latest news from the eco Association.
Subscribe to the eco european newsletter
- published every six weeks, containing the latest developments on a political level in Berlin and Brussels, eco positions on new legislative initiatives, interviews, guidelines, and further insights from the eco Policy and Law team.
- Understand the drivers of the digital economy
- See how the Internet is changing society and industry
- Find out how enterprises can handle digital transformation
- Read what the industry is doing to make the Internet safer and more secure
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends and studies
- Stay informed on European policy and regulations
- Get advice on doing business in Germany
Member Contributions to dotmagazine
Do you want a platform for your ideas at the largest Internet Association in Europe? If your company is a member of the eco Association, you have the opportunity to have your neutral, non-commercial articles published in dotmagazine. Articles should be on an Internet-related theme, and can include advice, solutions, qualified opinions, case studies, tips & tricks, trend forecasts, interviews with specialists, etc.
Show yourself and your company as a knowledge leader.
Ongoing calls for contributions, information on length and style, and conditions for contributing to dotmagazine can be found at: www.dotmagazine.online/issues/calls-for-contributions
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
eco relies on the delivery of its newsletter to the complete solution for e-mail marketing