With more than 1000 members, eco is the largest association of the Internet economy in Europe. Since 1995, we have played a decisive role in shaping the development of the Internet, shaping the framework conditions, promoting new technologies, infrastructures and markets. The eco competence groups include all the important experts and decision-makers of the Internet economy. Together with our members, our team pushes forward future topics around the Internet and accompanies the latest developments.
The topic New Work is complex...
... new work processes, modern forms of employee recruitment, automation and globalisation - the close interweaving of work and digital technology enables more efficient and flexible working structures. The increasing demand for skilled workers is creating a new kind of agile people management. The competence group New Work sees itself as a companion for digital work and focuses on the following trends, among others:
- digitisation, automation and globalisation of workplaces
- Employee recruitment - focusing on new recruiting models and an extended target group
- Agiles People Management and democratic leadership paired with a strong feedback culture and transparency
- New office concepts and working time models - freedom and flexibility in terms of time and place for employees and companies
- Lifelong learning, continuing education and training
- Virtual collaboration and global networking - "Digital Nomads"?
Getting into a new working culture - networked, digital and flexible working
The working world places high demands on all those involved in terms of flexibility and competence, but at the same time it also offers more personal responsibility and better compatibility of work and individual life planning. Digitisation and a shortage of skilled workers confront us with challenges that have long since demanded more than just "post and pray" when it comes to job advertisements. That's why eco deals with the most successful and promising recruiting models. We are looking forward to discussing all questions around the work 4.0 with you, presenting best practices and finding answers when it comes to finding and retaining specialists!
The eco competence group New Work on site
The Competence Group New Work regularly organises events and workshops for eco members. In addition, we are represented at many leading industry events with lectures, panel discussions and presentations. All technology providers, consultants, service providers and interested parties in the New Work area are cordially invited to inform themselves in the Competence Group and to participate in initiatives and measures.
All advantages for eco members at a glance
- thousands of contacts in over 1000 member companies
- Networking possibilities in the B2B sector
- representation of interests in international bodies
- Access to exclusive study and survey results
- Free seminar rooms in Cologne, Frankfurt and Berlin for your own meetings and events
- Special conditions for all eco services such as DE-CIX & CSA
- Free eco legal advice
- Integration in events with lectures and discussions
- Joint interviews, podcasts and PR activities