The July 2017 issue of dotmagazine, “Digital Production“, is now online.
How will the fourth industrial revolution transform business culture and industry? What are the social benefits of industrial IoT? And how can small and medium-sized companies keep up with the pace of change in modern manufacturing? The July 2017 issue of dotmagazine, “Digital Production” explores the brave new world of Industry 4.0 – what’s already happening, how to adapt, how to ensure security, protect intellectual property, and how to succeed using digital production methods.
Read the insightful contributions from eco members
- Bettina Horster (Board Member, VIVAI Software AG & Director of IoT at eco),
- Wolfgang Strasser (CEO, @-yet),
- Marco Comastri (President & General Manager, EMEA, CA Technologies),
- Klaus M. Brisch, LL.M. and Marco Müller-ter Jung, LL.M. (Attorneys at Law,
- Andy Long (Director, Strategic Development, Hydro66), and
- Alexander Frese (Strategic Marketing Manager, ITENOS GmbH).