"Preparing the Services of Tomorrow for our Next 30 Million Internet Customers"
The outreach event of the Internet Service Provider & Connectivity Provider Constituency (ISPCP) at ICANN in Barcelona!
- The ISPCP invites ISPs and network operators to a day of keynotes and panel discussions on the Internet infrastructure of the future.
- An Interactive Program focused on Internet infrastructure and Domain Name System innovations.
- Join the discussion at the networking lunch - meet Lars Steffen, Director of International at the eco Association there.
- See DE-CIX's Bernd Spieß and Wolf-Ulrich Knoben on the stage.
Registrations possible until 20th October at https://go.icann.org/2DKujYB
- Welcome and Introductions
Opening Session: Preparing the Services of Tomorrow for our Next 30 Million Internet Customers
Juan Carlos Garcia Lopez, SVP Technology and Architecture, Telefónica, in conversation with ICANN CTO David Conrad
Panel One: Identifier Technologies and the Domain Name System in a 5G, IoT Era
Experts from the industry discuss IoT addressing systems and architecture, IPv6, Universal Acceptance, and Network Security.
- Networking Lunch
Panel Two: Evolution of IXPs and New Infrastructure Technologies
Internet Exchange Points and cloud services are among the topics to be discussed with a panel of experts from ISPs, Registries, and peering organizations.
Panel Three: Emerging Cyber Threats and Best Practices to Combat Them
Subject-matter experts from the ICANN community share thoughts on DNSSEC, Domain Abuse Activity Reporting (DAAR), Identifier Health, and strategies for resiliency.
Keynote: Bridging the Technical-Policy Divide
Raúl Echeberría, Vice President, Global Engagement, Internet Society.
- Closing Remarks