The new monthly eco e-magazine, dotmagazine, has just been launched. Issue 1 is available now at dotmagazine.online!
For our first issue, we’ve taken an topic that’s been important to us since the early days of the Internet – and will continue to be into the future: Security. Our focus ranges from securing Internet infrastructure and mitigating DDoS attacks through to securing company IT against targeted and untargeted attacks, and on to IoT security and the burgeoning e-health industry, with its electronic patient records and Internet-capable pacemakers. And we take a look into the future, at the potential for quantum computing to turn our current cyber security on its head.
We are delighted to have insights in this first issue from a range of eco members – including Akamai, AV-Test, DWF, Fieldfisher, Fidelis Cybersecurity, if(is), Intel Security, Hornetsecurity, NDIX, and Verizon.
Find out what makes the Internet industry tick at dotmagazine.online:
- Understand the drivers of the digital economy
- See how the Internet is changing society and industry
- Find out how enterprises can handle digital transformation
- Read what the industry is doing to make the Internet safer and more secure
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends and studies
- Stay informed on European policy and regulations
- Get advice on doing business in Germany
To receive dotmagazine in your inbox once a month, simply subscribe here: international.eco.de/newsletter.html