Now in its second year BroadGroup’s event for the Asia data center and cloud industry returns to Singapore, and takes place on March 22nd. Following the huge success of the 2017 event, the congress will again bring together enterprises assessing IT footprint in the Asia region plus high quality content covering renewable energy resources, colocation, fibre and connectivity, skills pool, taxation, market forecasts, Edge, Blockchain and AI.
Datacloud Asia the premier congress and Awards for investing, powering, connecting, building and deploying datacenter, cloud and Edge is returning to Singapore March 22, 2018.
Join us at Datacloud Asia 2018 featuring the following influential speakers:
- William Barney, CEO, Reliance Communications & Global Cloud Xchange
- Pierre-Olivier Blu-Mocaer, Director, Technology, Deutsche Bank
- Sumit Puri, CIO, Max Healthcare
- Shehara Viswanathan, Lead Consultant Cloud Architecture Consulting, Cisco
- Sassoon Grigorian, Head of Public Policy, ANZ & SE Asia, APAC FSI Public Policy Lead, Salesforce
- Mark Thiele, CIO and CSO, Apcera
The Datacloud Asia Awards 2018 will be rewarding innovation, expertise and excellence in the data center arena at the gala ceremony in the evening.
22.03.2018 - 8:40 AM - 5:50 PM
The Club Residences at Capella Singapore
1 The Knolls, Sentosa Island
To receive 10% DISCOUNT on tickets, please use this code DCAECO.
For more detailed information, please click here.