dotmagazine – eco's monthly English-language in-depth magazine on Internet-related topics
Call for contributions from eco member companies and specialists on the topics of the New Work and Digital Education.
The eco International team is inviting contributions for its monthly in-depth magazine on Internet-related topics; dotmagazine.
We are also looking for submissions from eco members who are experts in their field for the following issues:
- December 2017: Data Protection & Security
- March 2018: Digital Marketing / Social Media / e-Commerce
- April 2018: Mobility / Logistics / Connected Car
- May 2018: Data Center Risk Management / Insuring Digital Transformation
Contributions which are accepted will be published in full as "Industry Insights", and integrated as rich content into feature articles. Other member content can be linked to as relevant further reading, even if it is not incorporated into an article. Contributions can take the form of:
- Text interviews
- Audio interviews
- Scientific papers or white papers
- Position statements
- Explanatory or documentary-style videos
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks
- Other (not advertising messages)
The deadline for expressions of interest with an abstract of the proposed contribution or proposed interview topic is Friday, 27 October 2017.
The deadline for submission of texts is Friday, 15 December 2017.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on deadlines for upcoming editions, and for further information regarding future topics.
By submitting an article to dot.magazine, you agree to the eco Guidelines for Contributors.
To subscribe to the dotmagazine newsletter, sign up here.