dotmagazine – eco's monthly English-language in-depth magazine on Internet-related topics
Call for contributions from eco member companies and specialists on the topics of Fintech & E-Commerce, Digital Production, and The Future of Email
The eco International team is inviting contributions for its new monthly in-depth magazine on Internet-related topics.
For the June issue on Blockchain, Fintech & E-Commerce, focus topics will include:
- Business Cases
- Sustainable Security for the Blockchain in the Face of Quantum Computing et al
- Best Practice for Introducing Blockchain in Real Life
- Fintech & E-Commerce Applications
- Infrastructure requirements for Blockchain, Fintech & E-Commerce
We are also looking for submissions from eco members who are experts in their field for the following two issues:
July 2017: Digital Production
August 2017: The Future of Email
Contributions which are accepted will be published in full as part of the magazine, and integrated as rich content into articles. Other member content can be linked to as relevant further reading, even if it is not incorporated into an article. Contributions can take the form of:
- Text interviews
- Audio interviews
- Scientific papers or white papers
- Position statements
- Explanatory or documentary-style videos
- Articles offering advice or tips & tricks
- Other (not advertising messages)
The deadline for expressions of interest with an abstract of the proposed contribution or proposed interview topic is Friday, 23 March 2017.
The deadline for submission of texts is Friday, 14 April 2017.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on deadlines for upcoming editions, and for further information regarding future topics.
By submitting an article to dot.magazine, you agree to the eco Guidelines for Contributors.