The Data Center Congress on 24. & 25.04.2018
On 24 and 25 April 2018, the German data center industry will meet again at future thinking in Darmstadt. With congress, exhibition, awards and a whole lot of networking, the event has been attracting experts and interested specialists for the last 8 years – in 2018 it will take place for the third time in a row in the research and congress center darmstadtium.
What you can expect at future thinking:
5 specialist forums – what’s shaking up the industry:
- The German Federal Pollution Control Act (Bundes-Imissionsschutzgesetzt or BImSchG): What does it mean for data centers?
- Daily DC operation: How can you master the perniciousness and the challenges?
- Building Information Modeling (BIM): How does the fascinating technology behind the three letters actually work?
- Germany as a DC location: What is the state of play?
- Open Computing: How does the technology enable more efficient power usage in data centers?Experience technology – Convince yourself in the show containers and through models of the newest solutions in the industry
High-level networking – at future thinking, providers, decision-makers, experts, and interested specialists get together – ideal for discussions and making new contacts
German Data Center Prize – the award ceremony for future-oriented projects in the exclusive gala evening: the annual industry highlight with show, live music and dinner
Tickets, info and program: www.future-thinking.de