The sky's the limit! – DE-CIX Summit, 23 November, Madrid De Madrid al cielo... ¡De Internet!
Just one year into business, and with more than 80 networks connected, DE-CIX has been supporting the growth of interconnection ecosystems in Madrid, making the Spanish capital the fastest growing Internet Exchange worldwide and its metro area the No. 1 interconnection hub in the South of Europe.
Such a dynamic context raises the question of what the digital horizon on the Iberian Peninsula looks like. The DE-CIX Summit Madrid will bring together the interconnection business, the Internet industry, and public institutions to provide answers to this question.
Over the course of a one-day conference, industry experts and business decision makers will discuss the status, trends, opportunities, and challenges that will shape the digital landscape of the Iberian Peninsula - today and in the future.
- Mario Jimenez Arroyo (Co-founder and Managing Partner, PR Garage)
- Theresa Bobis (Regional Director South Europe, DE-CIX)
- James Eibisch (Research Director, EMEA Telecoms and Networking, IDC)
- Carlos Hergueta (Managing Partner, PR Garage)
- Ivo A. Ivanov (Chief Strategic & Corporate Development Officer, DE-CIX)
- Arturo Servin (Interconnection Strategy, Google
- Pascal Tonecker (Managing Producer and COO, Pixomondo)
More information can be found here.