DE-CIX traffic reached a new all-time peak 10 January 2013. The German Internet Exchange handled 2325.77 gigabits per second during that new peak. Traffic is measured using sFlow, an industry standard technology for monitoring high speed switched networks. sFlow gathers port traffic data from all switches every 15 seconds. Statistics are created for two-day, one-month, and one-year periods, using different averages: from 15 seconds for the daily average, to more than 5 minutes for the monthly average, to one full day for the yearly average. For more detail, visit DE-CIX' stats website.
- 20.09.2017 | OnlineLaw Enforcement in Social Networks – Impact of New German Law on Platform Providers
- 21.09.2017 | HamburgSMB retail event Commerce Summit 2017, hosted by ePages
- 21.09.2017 | DublinDatacloud Ireland
- 28.09.2017 | Brühl, near CologneInternet Security Days 2017
- 02.10.2017 | The HagueBrands & Domains 2017